Monday, March 3, 2014

Pounds to Go Are Going! Pounds Lost are Adding Up!

I know, I know! I haven't updated in forever! I'm a bad blogger! But I do have some great news to update you with! Last time I visited my weight loss doctor on February 17th, he told me that I had lost 15.6 pounds! That was since actually starting the diet. So far, I have lost an official total of 21.8 pounds. So, rounding a tad bit up, I have put 22 marbles in my pounds lost jar. I attribute this to staying on the diet and being diligent about what I eat. I still have not officially added exercise, except for yoga once a week. I am working on this.

It helps that I visit my weight loss therapist every other week now. She still checks in with me to make sure I'm on track.

I have gone down a pant size in most of my pants and had a few pairs of pants taken in. For the unofficial weight loss, I've gone down about another 7.5 pounds. This is according to my scale, but I wait to see what my doctor's scale says for the official reading. I will see him again on March 24th.  I can't wait until I'm under 200 pounds! That will be so wonderful and I'm getting pretty close! I'm sure I will be under 200 by the time I see my doctor on the 24th.

My plan is to workout once a week after school. They have change yoga to Zumba and then walk right after I eat dinner three times a week.  I'm not so excited about Zumba. I used to be coordinated, but I'm not so much anymore. But I will try it because I need the exercise and it's convenient- they come to my school.

I have been making lots of different recipes. I need to update you with some that I try that turn out good!  I have been sneaking in some desserts, shh! They use sugar substitutes and haven't kicked me out of ketosis, so I don't consider it cheating. Next time I make a good one, I promise to post it and let you know all about it!

'Till next time! XOXO, Jen~

No comments:

Post a Comment